Auto Accidents Overview
Auto accidents happen every day, and a lot of times, there is nothing one can do to avoid a negligent driver. At Pitts, Pitts & Williams, we understand that accident victims have questions, and we are here to give you all of the information you need. Car accident cases can be very complicated, and need the representation of experienced injury attorneys. If you have been injured as a result of an auto accident, Pitts, Pitts & Williams can help you no matter where you are. We truly go the extra mile for our clients and believe our experience, past results, and personal attention make us different than most other attorneys.
Car Accident Cases
Our car accident lawyers specialize in serious injury cases involving:
- Cars, Pickup Trucks, and SUVs
- T-bone style collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Fatality Accidents
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Handle Your Case:
- Listen: Every story is as unique as the client. Tell us your experience and we will tailor a case around your individual situation and your needs.
- Collect Evidence: This includes accident reports, witness accounts, medical reports, and any subpoenaed documentation.
- File a Claim: This is the official court filing of your complaint and intent to seek just compensation from the negligent parties involved in the accident.
- Represent Your Best Interests: This includes seeking workers’ compensation in case you were on the clock at the time of the accident and also further compensation for post-accident care.
- Seek Justice: Justice includes making sure that the negligent driver is properly punished for their actions, particularly for drunk driving or driving recklessly such as speeding.
- Seek Compensation: We will negotiate with the negligent individual(s) and their insurance company(ies) to secure proper compensation including:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Quality of life compensation
- Extended care compensation
- Wage garnishments (if needed)
- Further Needs: Our legal services don’t end with your case. If you have further needs we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.